Phoenix Group (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Lowered to GBP8.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Morgan Stanley analyst Louise Miles lowered the price target on Phoenix Group (PHNX:LN) (OTC: PHXXF) to GBP8.50 (from GBP8.78) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at Scotiabank
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!