Petco Health and Wellness (WOOF) Mentioned Positive at Hedgeye
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hedgeye was out positive on Petco Health and Wellness (NASDAQ: WOOF) today, adding to their 'Long Bench'. They note shares are below the IPO price and they missed it on the way up and like it here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Raised to RMB70.81 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesHedgeye, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!