Perficient (PRFT) PT Raised to $114 at Jefferies
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Surinder Thind raised the price target on Perficient (NASDAQ: PRFT) to $114.00 (from $79.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Revenues and earnings beat expectations on meaningfully higher organic growth that reached 21%. The midpoint of 2021 guidance for revenues and earnings was raised again, this time by 5.0% and 5.7%, respectively. Mgmt's confident tone and commentary on the call suggest they expect growth to remain strong and are targeting mid-teens on a longer-term basis. Our estimates move higher as does our price target. Reiterate Buy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Raised to Cdn$7.50 at Stifel Canada
- Leucrotta Exploration Inc. (LXE:CN) (LCRTF) PT Raised to Cdn$1 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!