Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel Post Analyst Day
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) to $65.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Hold rating after attending the company's analyst day where it set out 2025 targets with mid-single digit market growth and an additional 100-200bps of outgrowth from strategic growth initiatives (SGIs).
The analyst stated "Margin targets look achievable (assuming growth is as expected) with Pentair expecting to redeploy additional income into the SGIs to generate the outgrowth." He went on to state "Full year revenue and EPS guidance implies lower 2H21 (vs. 1H21) with management noting 2Q21 has the highest levels of inflation and compensation expense while 2H21 realizes better pricing. The offset looks to be investment in SGIs ramping up in 2H21, without which the EPS guidance looks conservative on the guided revenue levels."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR36,500 at HSBC
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (992:HK) (LNVGY) PT Lowered to HK$8.40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!