Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (PEGRF) PT Raised to GBP11.65 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Goldman Sachs analyst Ajay Patel raised the price target on Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (OTC: PEGRF) to GBP11.65 (from GBP11.06) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.35 at Credit Suisse
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Raised to CHF130 at Barclays
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK12 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!