Peloton Interactive (PTON) PT Lowered to $8 at BMO Capital
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
BMO Capital analyst Simeon Siegel lowered the price target on Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) to $8.00 (from $9.50) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "4Q was yet another disappointing quarter. As we’ve highlighted for some time, we fear growing churn, slipping engagement, and meaningfully lower-than-hoped-for TAM; 4Q's results continue to paint that picture. On the other hand, although these fears were contrarian a couple of years ago, they're now consensus, and we wonder if the narrative is again driving PTON shares more so than fundamentals—leading us to wonder if the sell-off is overdone. Absent solvency-fears, if PTON bear-hugs brand-loyalists, we see a $5 downside price for a smaller, healthier business. Target price to $8."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan likes Costco's (COST) risk/reward into the print
- Hyatt Hotels the preferred hotel name at Wells Fargo due to favorable exposure
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals Holdings Ltd (6600:HK) PT Raised to HK$13.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!