Paychex (PAYX) PT Lowered to $135 at Cowen
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Bryan Bergin lowered the price target on Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) to $135.00 (from $140.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Market concerns of a slowdown are well understand, yet there were no meaningful signs of such slowing here. A good message largely fell on deaf ears, and we see its pullback as an opportunity. PAYX is an attractive shelter amid volatile market conditions w/ consistent execution, robust FCF, attractive yield, & upside in estimates via conservative 2H view. Reiterate Outperform PT $135."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradata (TDC) PT Lowered to $40 at Cowen
- REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (RPGRY) PT Raised to AUD142 at Credit Suisse
- Carvana Co. (CVNA) Shares Jump Despite Missing Analyst Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!