Patrick Industries (PATK) PT Lowered to $66 at MKM Partners
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MKM Partners analyst Scott Stember lowered the price target on Patrick Industries (NASDAQ: PATK) to $66.00 (from $86.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Following our attendance at the Open House event in Elkhart, IN last week and spending time with company management, (see industry note dated September 28), we are reiterating our Buy rating on PATK shares, yet lowering our price target to $66 (from $86). This is based on a slightly higher P/E of around 9x (up from the previous 8x, as we shift closer out to potentially trough-like EPS) our lower FY23 EPS forecast of $7.38 (down from $10.24). While this less constructive view reflects the impact of the near term plunging of RV production rates and the likelihood that higher interest rates will place additional pressure on non-RV businesses, we still expect that a diversified business model, which includes the benefit of an emerging (and less cyclical) aftermarket bullishness, will help to offer a cushion for Patrick, over the next 18+ months."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR3,250 at UBS
- Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $245 at BofA Securities Following UOP Deep-Dive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!