Parsley Energy (PE) PT Lowered to $47 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE) to $47.00 (from $49.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Harrison remains positive noting a strong debt adjusted cash flow growth going forward and sufficient flow assurance likely allows the PE to drive FY 2020 estimated 4.8x EV/Unhinged EBITDA multiple higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Mandom Corp. (4917:JP) (MDOMF) PT Lowered to KRW1,200 at CLSA
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!