Paris Air Show 'Mixed' for General Electric (GE) - Cowen
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna reiterated a Market Perform rating and $8.00 price target on General Electric (NYSE: GE) after notes from the Paris Air Show.
"Our takeaways from the Paris Air Show were somewhat mixed for GE Aviation, which we acknowledge to be GE’s most attractive franchise," the analyst commented.
- Aviation FCF Details Not Entirely Calming...
- LEAP Program Production Update...
- LEAP Supplier Update...
- Commentary on Aviation Aftermarket - Mgmt disclosed that under 50% of commercial aviation aftermarket sales are derived from the aging CF6/CF34 portfolio (old widebodies and regional jets), which strikes us as a surprisingly high...
- PMA Threat - Mgmt was dismissive of the PMA (i.e. generic parts) threat to its Aviation aftermarket franchise, & insisted that the recent IATA agreement (linked here) simply codifies GE's prior approach to PMAs...
Shares of General Electric closed at $10.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- JERA Americas Announces Hydrogen Fuel Blending Plans in Support of Net Zero CO2 Goals
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,990 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!