Pangaea Logistics Solutions (PANL) Is Under Valued Says Noble Financial
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Noble Financial analyst Poe Fratt maintains Buy on Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (NASDAQ: PANL) price target of $5.50.
The analyst comments "Upside potential remains attractive. We believe that PANL is under valued and is attractive as a way to participate in the favorable dry bulk market fundamentals. PANL’s unique asset light logistics approach offers exposure to the dry bulk market, but also dampens market risk."
Shares of Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. closed at $3.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR490 at Kotak
- Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Goldman Sachs
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) PT Raised to INR45 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNoble Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!