Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (MPGPY) PT Raised to GBP4.55 at Morgan Stanley
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Morgan Stanley analyst Anvesh Agrawal raised the price target on Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (OTC: MPGPY) to GBP4.55 (from GBP4.25) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK120 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!