Pacific Crest Is Positive On Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest maintains Sector Weight on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD).
Analyst Mike McConnell comments that business sustainability remains in question but raises his Q2 EPS estimate citing strong GPU demand from cryptocurrency mining market.
Q2 EPS rises from $0.00 to $0.01.
Shares of AMD closed at $11.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Price Target Raised on Stronger Upstream Performance
- Walgreens Boots Alliance's (WBA) Q4 Setup 'Looks Challenging' - UBS
- Navient (NAVI) and SLM Corporation (SLM) Near-Term Risks Skew Negative - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!