Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Deutsche Bank analyst Bastian Synagowitz raised the price target on Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OTC: OUTFF) to EUR5.70 (from EUR4.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asset World Corp PCL (AWC:TB) PT Lowered to THB6.20 at Credit Suisse
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Raised to AUD9.04 at CLSA
- Central Plaza Hotel PCL. (CENTEL:TB) PT Lowered to THB36.25 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!