Outbrain Inc (OB) PT Lowered to $7 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes volatile following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin lowered the price target on Outbrain Inc (NASDAQ: OB) to $7.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "On i's 1Q22 earnings call, OB lowered guidance to FY22 net revs of $270mm-$290mm and Adj EBITDA to $50mm-$60mm, and 2Q22 net revs to $59-$62mm and Adj EBITDA to $4-6mm. Based on channel checks, including conversations with other AdTech companies, we lower slightly our OB rev estimates for 2Q22 and FY22 by about $2-$3mm each. We also lower our FY23 estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Has No Near-Term Material Catalyst - Deutsche Bank
- Kakaku.com Inc. (2371:JP) (KKKUF) PT Lowered to JPY3,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Swiss Life Holding (SLHN:SW) (SZLMY) PT Lowered to CHF545 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!