Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein initiates coverage on Taboola (NASDAQ: TBLA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
The analyst comments "Initiating coverage of Taboola Ltd. (TBLA) with an Outperform rating and 12-18 month price target of $14, implying 50% upside. As a leader in contextual targeting, we believe Taboola is well positioned to grow its share of the $78B+ Open Web market, as we anticipate the future removal of third-party cookies will drive contextual adoption. The company has a history outspending peers in developing its recommendation technology, which has driven higher yields and longer exclusive contracts with its largest publisher clients, which should continue as the company expands outside its core desktop/mobile offering into AVOD/CTV. While growing ’20-22E gross profit 9% faster than peers, TBLA trades at a 60% discount, which we believe will narrow on contextual adoption tailwinds and non-core product expansion."
Shares of Taboola closed at $9.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts DMY Technology Group (DMYQ) at Buy
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts SPI Energy Co Ltd. (SPI) at Buy
- Giant Manufacturing Co Ltd. (9921:TT) (GTMUF) PT Raised to NT$470 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!