Oppenheimer Starts Sensei Biotherapeutics (SNSE) at Outperform, $36 PT
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Kevin DeGeeter initiates coverage on Sensei Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: SNSE) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $36.00.
The analyst commented, "Initiating coverage of SNSE with Outperform rating and $36 price target based on 1) ImmunoPhage platform delivering hybrid off-the-shelf/personalized product profile to boost activity of PD-1 inhibitors; 2) low-cost modular production process allowing for fast turnaround time of four weeks and improved COGs versus first-generation personalized neoepitope products; and 3) expectation that SNS-301 in combination with PD-1 inhibitors will demonstrate differentiated PFS of 8-10 months in 1st-line head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC). Furthermore, we view SNS-401 for MCC as an underappreciated asset and important POC for combination of off-theshelf and personalized ImmunoPhage. Our $36 PT is based primarily on SNS-301 generating 2029 revenues of $681.7M in 1st-line treatment and neoadjuvant HNSCC."
Shares of Sensei Biotherapeutics closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!