Oppenheimer Starts Savara (SVRA) at Outperform
- Wall Street seesaws, trading choppy near end of quarter
- S&P 500 Set to Post Worst 1st-Half Return Since 1970
- Senate Democrats Working on Shrinking Biden Tax Increases - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Increases Production at Giga-Texas - Report
- CEOs are Losing Confidence Due to High Inflation, Bill Ackman Says
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Francois Brisebois initiates coverage on Savara (NASDAQ: SVRA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $4.00.
The analyst comments "Savara (SVRA) has recently simplified the company to focus solely on its main value driver, molgramostim nebulizer solution (molgramostim) for Autoimmune Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis (aPAP). Although its first Phase 3 IMPALA study didn't meet its primary endpoint (p=0.17), we believe IMPALA 2 (expected to start in 2Q21) is significantly de-risked due to important changes in study design (blessed by the FDA) such as the primary endpoint and patient population. We believe CMO Chowdhury's decision to join (11/18/19) after IMPALA results, followed by the Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) on 12/20/19 and the announcement of the NEJM publication (9/8/20), attest to molgramostim's potential in this significant unmet need of ultra-rare aPAP."
Shares of Savara closed at $1.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Protection Against the Coming Storm': Goldman Sachs Pops on BofA Upgrade to Buy
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,000 at Jefferies
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) PT Lowered to $4 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!