Oppenheimer Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Perform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Rupesh Parikh initiates coverage on Oatly Group AB (NASDAQ: OTLY) with a Perform rating.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Oatly (OTLY) with a Perform rating. OTLY is the world's largest oatmilk player. We believe the company has some of the brightest growth prospects in our coverage universe, and look quite favorably upon its brand, product assortment, and positioning to the on-trend plant-based dairy category. We see a path for strong double-digit sales growth over the next few years (2020-2023E CAGR of 68%). However, following the 60%+ rally in shares since the IPO, we believe the upside case is now priced in. OTLY shares now trade at ~24x our FY21 sales forecast. The story remains on our radar, and we await either positive material revisions to our L-T forecasts or a pullback to become more constructive on the story."
Shares of Oatly Group AB closed at $28.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Buy
- Chatwork Co Ltd (4448:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,500 at Credit Suisse
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Raised to AUD43 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!