Oppenheimer Starts Benson Hill, Inc. (BHIL) at Outperform
- Futures fall as megacaps slide on downbeat earnings
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
- Nordstrom (JWN) surges 30% on WSJ report Ryan Cohen has a 'sizable' stake, eyes changes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Kristen Owen initiates coverage on Benson Hill, Inc. (NYSE: BHIL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $9.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage on Benson Hill (BHIL) with an Outperform rating and $9 price target. Although relatively new to the public markets, having completed its SPAC IPO in September, the company has been in operation for nearly a decade developing an integrated ecosystem that spans data science, plant science, and food science. Beginning with yellow pea and ultra-high-protein (UHP) soybeans, BHIL is seeking to deliver higher value for producers through de-commoditization, while providing novel ingredients and products with end-to-end traceability. Levered to protein consumption trends, we believe BHIL can be an important supplier in the rapidly expanding plant-based meat category. Longer term, we see its IP in genetics and breeding accelerating innovation cycle times while supporting biodiversity and sustainability outcomes."
Shares of Benson Hill, Inc. closed at $7.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Downgrades Focus Financial Partners (FOCS) to Market Perform
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) PT Raised to $110 at Needham & Company
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR49.10 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesIPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!