OnTrak (OTRK) PT Raised to $36 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Charles Rhyee raised the price target on OnTrak (NASDAQ: OTRK) to $36.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "OTRK reported better than expected 1Q21 results, but lowered 2021 revenue guidance to $80M-$85M (prior $100M), and walked back from prior prelim 2022 implied guidance of $200M. We view these steps as positive events to reset expectations.and rebuild credibility w/ the Street. AET remains a wildcard, both with winding down the current contract and potentially signing a new agreement."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR625 at Nomura/Instinet
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.30 at JPMorgan
- CyberAgent Inc. (4751:JP) (CYGIY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!