Oiln (OLN) PT Raised to $64 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Vincent Anderson raised the price target on Oiln (NYSE: OLN) to $64.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Buy rating on de-risked baseline margins, balance sheet.
The analyst commented, "We are raising our estimates for Olin following 1Q21 earnings and updated guidance. To-date, chlor-alkali fundamentals remain strong, mainly on the chlorine side. Despite the strength in vinyls, caustic soda has so far seen minimal pressure that would normally accompany this pricing imbalance. The solid market dynamics are underpinning the company's go-forward commercialization strategy, which has already led to exceptional margin expansion (net of hedge gains) despite CA&V revenues remaining below past cycle levels. Given the significant deleveraging to take place over 2021 (moving from ~5.8x EBITDA year-end 2020 to est. <1.5x by year-end 2021) we believe there is ample upside for shares on balance sheet de-risking alone, even if it takes some time to convince investors that 2022 earnings growth remains attainable against the strong start to 2021. We maintain our Buy rating and raise our target price from $46 to $64."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
- NSK Ltd (6471:JP) (NPSKY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!