ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst Christopher Rolland raised the price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) to $57.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Positive rating following results and guidance.
The analyst commented, "While we had strong conviction in this turnaround, it appears to be progressing even faster than our optimistic expectations. We believe more constructive details are to come at their Investor Day on Thursday."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR308 at Goldman Sachs
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.34 at Morgan Stanley
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Raised to EUR54.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!