ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $45 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst Christopher Rolland raised the price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) to $45.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
The analyst commented, "Results/guide were excellent and a bit of a positive surprise as new CEO El-Khoury has yet to detail the ON game plan. Increasing price target from $42 to $45."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD23.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!