Nurix (NRIX) PT Raised to $48 at Needham & Company
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer raised the price target on Nurix (NASDAQ: NRIX) to $48.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "On Tuesday Nurix reported 1Q:21 financial results. The company also presented a fireside chat at the Needham and Company Healthcare Conference Wednesday afternoon and presented NX-1607 preclinical data this past weekend at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR). NX-1607 showed significant anti-tumor activity in two colon cancer tumor models and in a metastatic triple negative breast cancer model. As the next major catalyst, we look for initial NX-2127 data in B-cell malignancies later this year. After a follow-on offering in March, Nurix ended 1Q:21 with $530.4M in cash pro forma, sufficient for operations well past initial clinical readouts."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Citi on Encouraging Turnaround Progress, Shares Gain
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!