Now Inc (DNOW) PT Raised to $13 at Cowen
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Jonathan Hunter raised the price target on Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) to $13.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Management stopped short of offering '21 guidance and while 1Q revs are guided up sequentially vs DNOW's closest peer guiding down, recent weather presents risk to the outlook. While we assume a top line decline in '21, continued structural cost cuts should enable stronger incrementals in a recovery while additional M&A may accelerate the company's diversification strategy. Maintain Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Raised to AUD3.40 at JPMorgan
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!