NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $58 at Wedbush
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on NovoCure Ltd. (NASDAQ: NVCR) to $58.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
Nierengarten said the presentation at IASLC leaves them confident for registration.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY25,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!