Novo Nordisk (NOVOB:DC) (NVO) PT Lowered to DKK802 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Goldman Sachs analyst Keyur Parekh lowered the price target on Novo Nordisk (NOVOB:DC) (NYSE: NVO) to DKK802.00 (from DKK822.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sharp Corp. (6753:JP) (SHCAY) PT Lowered to JPY950 at Citi
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Raised to Cdn$18.25 at Stifel Canada
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (OR:CN) (OR) PT Lowered to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!