Northland Capital Markets Starts Digimarc (DMRC) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Gus Richard initiates coverage on Digimarc (NASDAQ: DMRC) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $55.00.
The analyst commented, "DMRC’s digital watermark technology encodes information in digital media and print at the pixel level to reliably and efficiently identifying digital content and physical objects. DMRC's technology has been used for authentication, fraud detection, and security. DMRC has a large intellectual property portfolio with over 800 patents. DMRC is currently targeting consumer package goods and retail companies and targeting an estimated $100M to $200M revenue opportunity. Initiate with OP and $55 PT."
Shares of Digimarc closed at $41.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Lowered to EUR57 at Goldman Sachs
- Wolfe Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!