Northcoast Research Upgrades Hertz Global (HTZ) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy upgraded Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $25.00.
- Says business trends are healthy.
- Self-help restructuring efforts steadily improving and nearing an end.
- Views business with ride hailing company's as one which can be a real driver of growth.
- Expects investors perceptions for rental car companies could change in 2019.
- Sees TNC as a potential driver of improve economics resulting profitable growth with EBITDA margins on a monthly basis reaching 9-16%.
Shares of Hertz Global closed at $19.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
- Select Harvests Limited (SHV:AU) (SHVTF) PT Raised to AUD8.70 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!