Northcoast Research Upgrades Costco Wholesale (COST) to Buy
- Stocks fall as central bankers say inflation outlook not improving
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Bath & Body Works (BBWI) Dips on Big EPS Forecast Cut, Analyst Sees Several Positive Catalysts
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky upgraded Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $255.00.
Cerankosky notes "exceptional" top line momentum has returned.
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $221.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades First Bancorp (FBNC) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!