Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $301 at Cowen
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China’s Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Jason H. Seidl raised the price target on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) to $301.00 (from $297.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "NSC posted a second quarter beat that was above our expectations, as strong revenues, higher asset sales and a lower tax rate drove the beat. As we look ahead, we expect tight capacity to continue with some manageable expenses in the back half of the year, slightly better than our previous expectations. We raise our EPS expectations and push our PT to $301, reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture plc (ACN) PT Raised to $370 at Cowen
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) PT Lowered to $49 at Needham & Company
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!