Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at Deutsche Bank
- China buyers re-emerge, patient Fed saps dollar
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Sanders raised the price target on Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NYSE: NOK) to EUR4.60 (from EUR4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR44 at JPMorgan
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP18.10 at JPMorgan
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!