Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Barclays
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Barclays raised its price target on Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NYSE: NOK) to EUR3.30 (from EUR3.15) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF:CN) (SLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$73 at TD Securities
- Datadog (DDOG) PT Raised to $145 at Mizuho Securities
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC:CN) (MFC) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!