Noble Capital Upgrades Vectrus Inc (VEC) to Outperform, 'Excellent 2019'
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes upgraded Vectrus Inc (NYSE: VEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $62.00.
The analyst comments " With the LOGCAP path just about clear and ongoing momentum in its other businesses, we are raising our rating to Outperform with a $62 twelve month price target."
Shares of Vectrus Inc closed at $53.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Venustech Group Inc (002439:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at HSBC
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP62.30 at Barclays
- HSBC Upgrades Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!