Noble Capital Upgrades Vectrus Inc (VEC) to Outperform, 'Excellent 2019'
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes upgraded Vectrus Inc (NYSE: VEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $62.00.
The analyst comments " With the LOGCAP path just about clear and ongoing momentum in its other businesses, we are raising our rating to Outperform with a $62 twelve month price target."
Shares of Vectrus Inc closed at $53.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Murphy USA (MUSA) to Outperform
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!