Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP92.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Deutsche Bank analyst Adam Cochrane raised the price target on Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (OTC: NXGPY) to GBP92.50 (from GBP92.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR51.70 at Barclays
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Barclays
- Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) PT Lowered to GBP5.85 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!