New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $84 at Needham & Company
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Jack Andrews raised the price target on New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) to $84.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "NEWR reported solid 1QFY22 results as revenue and EPS were ahead of our estimates and consensus. Our key takeaway is that early cohort data and monthly linearity imply that the transition to a consumption-based model could create a path to higher growth that is more in-line with the industry. In particular, early customers on the consumption model have begun to anniversary and are consuming at higher rates compared to their prior levels. Additionally, the model is leading to growth in new self-service customers which is helping to stabilize the declines in total customers accounts seen in FY21. Although it may be a few quarters until expansions from transitioned accounts have a more material impact on revenue since most of the accounts anniversary the change in 2H22, we are encouraged by early traction. Reiterate BUY."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR410 at Macquarie
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR670 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!