Needham & Company does a YouTube valuation deep-dive analysis
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $140.00 price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL).
"We calculate that YouTube's value is about $400B, if separately tradable, representing about 25% of GOOGL's current EV of $1.6T. Because YouTube is a 100%-owned subsidiary of GOOGL, we believe it is being valued at a 20%-30% conglomerate discount instead."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $135.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Immuneering Corporation (IMRX) at Buy; Sees Over 200% Upside
- Jefferies Starts Amdocs Ltd. (DOX) at Buy; 'Software "Glue" Within Telecom Networks'
- Beer maker named to Goldman's highest conviction list
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!