Needham & Company Starts Generation Bio (GBIO) at Buy
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Gil Blum initiates coverage on Generation Bio (NASDAQ: GBIO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
The analyst commented, "We believe GBIO is developing a new category of gene therapy with transformative potential for the industry. Gene therapy's ability to repair the underlying genetic cause of a disease offers therapeutic options in some of the most severe indications. However, fundamental challenges abound. Our KOL survey identified gene therapy durability as a key issue with current therapeutics. Generation's platform combines two innovative technologies: close ended DNA plasmids (ceDNA) and cell targeted lipid nanoparticles (ctLNPs). The ceDNA/ctLNP platform can potentially enable re-treatment of patients thus extending the durability of therapy."
Shares of Generation Bio closed at $31.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Buy
- Genex Power Ltd. (GNX:AU) PT Raised to AUD0.38 at Canaccord Genuity
- Athabasca Oil Corp. (ATH:CN) (ATHOF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!