Needham & Company Assumes MongoDB (MDB) at Buy
- World stocks in red as consumers signal recession ahead
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart to Underweight, Price Target Cut by Nearly 80%
- Euro trims declines after Spain inflation surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mike Cikos assumes coverage on MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $362.00 (from $626.00).
The analyst commented, "MongoDB closed FY22 with a strong print, where Atlas growth accelerated to 85% yr-yr and represented 58% of Total Sales. We believe strength in Atlas and the broader business reflects (1) innovations in the platform pulling MDB into higher-grade, mission-critical applications; (2) investments in Sales & Marketing like growth with hyperscale cloud vendors (where sourced deals climbed 80%-plus); and (3) the large TAM MongoDB is executing against, where growth constraints are dictated by how quickly the company can add operational capacity. Importantly, MongoDB is not seeing a slowdown in customer usage during 1QF23 - demonstrating the critical nature of its database and delivering upside versus other usage-based models which have seen headwinds to their models. We update our Price Target to $362 (from $626) with the transfer of coverage."
Shares of MongoDB closed at $281.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts MongoDB (MDB) at Sell
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) PT Lowered to $50 at Citi, Adds to Focus List
- Plug Power (PLUG) PT Lowered to $28 at JPMorgan on Margin Deterioration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!