Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.25 at Morgan Stanley
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) to GBP2.25 (from GBP2.10) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at Macquarie
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD13 at RBC Capital
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD16 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!