NS Solutions Corporation (2327:JP) (NSSXF) PT Raised to JPY3,800 at Citi
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Citi analyst Mitsunobu Tsuruo raised the price target on NS Solutions Corporation (2327:JP) (OTC: NSSXF) to JPY3,800.00 (from JPY3,400.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at Goldman Sachs
- OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) PT Raised to AUD24 at Goldman Sachs
- Antofagasta Plc. (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Raised to GBP18.75 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!