NH Hotel Group SA (NHH:SM) (NHHEF) PT Lowered to EUR4 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Inigo Egusquiza lowered the price target on NH Hotel Group SA (NHH:SM) (OTC: NHHEF) to EUR4.00 (from EUR4.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Sector Perform
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK41 at Deutsche Bank
- Aroundtown SA (AT1:GR) (AANNF) PT Raised to EUR7.60 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!