Motrosport Games Inc. (MSGM) PT Lowered to $30 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Motrosport Games Inc. (NASDAQ: MSGM) to $30.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "MSGM delivered a better than consensus view F1Q21 revenue and profitability, reiterated FY21 guidance, and confirmed the release of NASCAR NXT in F3Q21. We believe the integration of recently acquired rFactor 2 racing simulation technology will enhance the quality of future racing games. We see an accelerated growth opportunity from iconic racing IP expansion onto new platforms including the Switch/mobile and the stacking of new annualized racing games."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- Workiva (WK) PT Raised to $145 at Stifel
- Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $56 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!