Mosaic (MOS) PT Raised to $43 at Cowen
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert raised the price target on Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) to $43.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Neivert commented, "Improving potash fundamentals and faster than expected realization of synergies in Brazil led to management raising FY18 guidance. We see positive phosphate and potash fundamentals continuing in 2019."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Macquarie
- Draper Esprit PLC (GROW:LN) (GRWXF) PT Raised to GBP12 at Berenberg
- PChome Online Inc (8044:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!