Mosaic (MOS) PT Raised to $43 at Cowen
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert raised the price target on Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) to $43.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Neivert commented, "Improving potash fundamentals and faster than expected realization of synergies in Brazil led to management raising FY18 guidance. We see positive phosphate and potash fundamentals continuing in 2019."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. (968:HK) (XNYIF) PT Lowered to HK$23 at UBS
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK18,500 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!