Morgan Stanley Upgrades Trip.com Group Limited (TCOM) to Overweight
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
(Updated - May 17, 2021 6:19 AM EDT)
Morgan Stanley analyst Alex Poon upgraded Trip.com Group Limited (NASDAQ: TCOM) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $50.00 (from $40.00).
The analyst comments "We see an upward revenue revision cycle beginning in 2Q21 driven by normalized domestic travel. We also think the Street will price-in a recovery in outbound travel in the next 12 months. We also lay out our bull case where TCOM regains share in lower-tier cities."
Shares of Trip.com Group Limited closed at $37.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transmissora Alianca de Energia Eletrica SA (TAEE11:BZ) PT Raised to R$32 at Goldman Sachs
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.05 at Credit Suisse
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.20 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!