Morgan Stanley Downgrades Boeing (BA) to Equalweight
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
(Updated - March 13, 2017 6:13 AM EDT)
(updated to add price target and analyst comment)
Morgan Stanley downgraded Boeing (NYSE: BA) from Overweight to Equalweight, price target $190.00 (from $185.00)
Analyst Rajeev Lalwani comments "For the rest of 2017, BA has several risks and opportunities. Aircraft order flow
will likely remain light and with a book to bill in the sub-1x range, while the backlog faces risk around a more subdued airline profit environment. But it is not all bad, and we could argue that upside opportunities may quickly mount given potential tax reform and broader economic stimulus. The former could be powerful if accompanied by some type of border adjustment and could propel shares to our bull case of $254. Looking forward, despite the rest of 2017 being mixed, the longer-term narrative is impressive on cash flow and growth."
Shares of Boeing closed at $178.70 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Petco Heath & Wellness Co. Inc. (WOOF) PT Lowered to $3 at Baird, Downgraded to Neutral, 'profit stabilization/inflection is proving more elusive'
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Lowered to Cdn$58 at CIBC
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Leslie's (LESL) to Neutral, 'lack of a near-term catalyst'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!