MongoDB (MDB) PT Raised to $626 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street slides, Dow set for worst first-half since 1962
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Sinks 5% Post EPS, Analysts Weigh In
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Jack Andrews raised the price target on MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) to $626.00 (from $534.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "MDB reported yet another quarter of strong revenue acceleration in 3QFY22, leading to very large magnitudes of beats relative to consensus estimates across all key metrics. In particular, Atlas continues to propel results as growth accelerated for the fourth consecutive quarter to an eye-popping 84%, and Atlas now represents 58% of total revenue. Furthermore, MDB's Enterprise Advanced also experienced a notable acceleration in growth. Customers appear to be increasing their broad adoption of MongoDB due to its data platform capabilities, which is leading to higher >$100k customer growth. MDB remains one of our favorite ideas given our belief that several quarters of strong customer adds and the faster-growing Atlas have set a flywheel in motion for MDB to achieve high levels of sustained growth. Reiterate BUY and raise PT to $626."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) PT Lowered to $10 at Needham & Company
- China Citic Bank Corp Ltd. (998:HK) (CHCJY) PT Lowered to HK$3.90 at JPMorgan
- China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited (2319:HK) (CIADY) PT Lowered to HK$48 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!