MongoDB (MDB) PT Raised to $385 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St grinds higher on solid healthcare earnings; supply woes linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Kash Rangan raised the price target on MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) to $385.00 (from $340.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following MongoDB live event.
Rangan said MDB is "poised to emerge as next gen cloud app data platform leader with $5-7 billion revenue potential long-term."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) PT Raised to $170 as Craig-Hallum Sees Regulation as a Catalyst
- Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Raised to EUR94 at UBS
- Pearson PLC (PSON:LN) (PSO) PT Lowered to GBP6.20 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!