MongoDB (MDB) PT Raised to $385 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street falls as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Kash Rangan raised the price target on MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) to $385.00 (from $340.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following MongoDB live event.
Rangan said MDB is "poised to emerge as next gen cloud app data platform leader with $5-7 billion revenue potential long-term."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MACIF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.50 at Raymond James
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at National Bank Financial
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!