Molson Coors (TAP) PT Raised to $75 at Guggenheim
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Laurent Grandet raised the price target on Molson Coors (NYSE: TAP) to $75.00 (from $73.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Molson Coors reported a strong 2Q with organic sales growth of 15.3% driven by improved results in Europe from the on-premise reopening and EPS of $1.58. However, the company did not raise its annual guidance targets, which we interpret more as a sign of prudence given the still-volatile operating environment with the ongoing threat of Delta variant spread in the US and Europe. We remain BUY-rated given the underlying growth acceleration, successful execution of the revitalization plan including a sharper focus on premium brands, confirmed reinstatement of the dividend in 2H, and the favorable risk-reward. We are changing our EPS estimates in FY21 / FY22 / FY23 to $4.22 / $4.86 / $5.24 (prev $4.25 / $4.88 / $5.26) and changing our price target to $75 (prev $73) due primarily to a reduction in net debt."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Cegedim SA (CGM:FP) PT Raised to EUR30 at Societe Generale
- Casino Guichard Perrachon SA (CO:FP) (CGUSY) PT Lowered to EUR31 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGuggenheim, Laurent Grandet
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!